Attorney Benkel understands the details of the tax laws and regulations.
A Former IRS Attorney With Over 30 Years Of Practice Experience
Max Benkel is an attorney who has been handling IRS tax cases for over twenty-four (24) years. Max Benkel formerly worked for the IRS, as well as for a national CPA firm.
Max Benkel's law firm concentrates on all tax controversy, estate tax, and business matters.
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Georgia, 1977
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Federal Courts
- Georgia State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Tax Section, Member
- John Marshall Law School, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. - 1977
- Long Island University
- B.S. - 1972
- Lecturer and Speaker: IRS, Round Table Television Program
- Featured Speaker: IRS Problems and Procedures, Certified Financial Planners Annual Meeting
- Lecturer: IRS Matters, Local and Civic Groups